Stay safe and stop the spread!
At Madison Beauty we are committed to making your salon experience and treatment as safe, comfortable and enjoyable as possible and we hope this blog post will go some way to explaining and showing you how things will work (and how we will look!) when we reopen. If you have any concerns whatsoever please raise them with us, we will be more than happy to discuss them with you and will do our best to provide any necessary reassurances.
While we cannot wait to welcome you back to the salon we ask that you make sure you all follow our new safety guidelines please:
- Please do NOT enter the salon if you or any of the people you live with feel ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19 and please advise us as soon as possible.
- For your safety only ONE client per therapist will be allowed in the salon at any time, we cannot accommodate friends, children or pets at this time.
- Madison & other therapists will be wearing gloves, aprons and masks throughout your treatment.
- Please wait outside salon until called to come in.
- Please stick to your appointment time as you will be asked to wait outside if you arrive early.
- Please bring your own face mask, we only have a limited supply if you haven’t got one please let us know, they will be available to purchase.
- Please wash your hands as soon as you go upstairs and after your treatment too.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide tea/coffee at this time but water will be available from the self serve dispenser in the sunbed room.
- Appointments only, no walk-ins.
- The salon, sunbed & all equipment will be thoroughly sanitised between clients.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The photos below will give you an idea of how your next visit to Madison Beauty will look, we might not be able to welcome you back with a hug but we promise our welcome will still be as warm as ever and we’ll be smiling widely behind the masks!< Back to Blog List