Keeping clients safe and the salon clean has always been and always will be a top priority for us but we do understand your concerns regarding returning to the salon once the Government have said it is safe to do so. We have been taking steps during lockdown to ensure that everybody is kept as safe as possible.
I have refreshed my Barbicide course on how to keep salon and tools cleaned and disinfected at all times. The safety of our staff and our clients is of paramount importance, so we have and will be repeating the following steps, before the re-opening of the salon:
• Cleaned and/or disinfected all surfaces and implements
• Laundered and/or disinfected towels and blankets etc
• Removed any non-essential items throughout our business
• Initiated contactless methods of scheduling and payment
• Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested
•Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and other non-essential contact
• Re-trained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to the salon once it is safe to do so.
Why not take a look at our Treatments page and decide what you’d like to book when the salon reopens.
Hope to see you all again soon, stay safe, Madison xxx< Back to Blog List