Home eyelash extension removal
A step by step guide to safely removing your eyelash extensions at home.
What you will need:
- Lash remover or oil if you haven’t got any remover
- Cotton buds
- Wet cotton wool
- Close one eye and with a cotton bud apply the remover/oil to the top of the eyelid at the base of the extensions
- Leave on for 5 minutes (oil 10 minutes)
- With a cotton bud gently wipe the lash extensions and they will slowly start to fall off. If there are any stubborn ones apply more lash remover and repeat until all off
- Repeat on the other eye
- Once all lashes are removed quickly wipe over with your wet cotton wool
- Rinse eyes and lashes with warm water
Now is the best time to have a break from lash extensions – we advise you to use the lash serum AM & PM until your next appointment.
Madison & Mimi xxx< Back to Blog List